Sunday, January 15, 2012

Getting rid of computer stuff

I'm getting rid of some old computer stuff. Free to whoever wants it.
  • GeForce 7600 GT video card, PCI-E
  • Power supply, older style with the 20-pin motherboard connector
  • gamepad with 15-pin d-sub game port connector, not USB
  • 3.5" IDE hard drive enclosure
  • MSI K9N Neo Motherboard and Athlon X2 3800+ CPU (with fan)
  • power cables
You could make a cheap computer with the motherboard/CPU and power supply, just need a case and RAM and hard drive. Oh, and a monitor. And a keyboard and mouse.

2 comments:

Zane said...

If you're getting rid of it all, I'll take it. My old motherboard died not too long ago so it's pretty good timing. If you could text me and let me know where/when I could pick it up from you that would be awesome. Reply back if you need my number, it should be in the ward directory by now.

Zane said...

Zane Fairbanks - sorry.